Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.01 MB (1056856 bytes) on disk and is named dpinst.exe.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 10.96 MB (11496128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- InstNT.exe (309.59 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.82 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.78 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (241.09 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (205.09 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.80 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.81 MB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:41:07.193