Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
where you can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more facts about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled InstNT.exe and occupies 121.29 KB (124200 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take 2.48 MB (2600688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.48 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:59:48.093