Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled InstNT.exe and it has a size of 233.16 KB (238760 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy 9.53 MB (9993704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (233.16 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,009.66 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.38 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (188.16 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.66 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.16 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
...click to view all...
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 16:44:34.650