Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. More information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. You can get more details related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 229.23 KB (234736 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.56 MB (10028144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (229.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,009.73 KB)
- SynToshiba.exe (266.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (165.23 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:31:57.863