Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More information on Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver at www.synaptics.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's main file takes about 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) and its name is InstNT.exe.
The executables below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy about 2.54 MB (2666224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.54 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. Click on the links below for other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry keys:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". The Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-12 14:07:04.220