Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics
. Open here
for more info on Synaptics. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics's website. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They occupy an average of 1.96 MB (2056056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (228.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1,009.29 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (93.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (236.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (320.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 10.2.4.0
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by the software company Synaptics. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics from your computer, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:06:01.913