Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Additional info about Synaptics Incorporated can be read here
. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's primary file takes around 135.27 KB (138512 bytes) and is named InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 3.60 MB (3774592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (135.27 KB)
- OSD.exe (104.00 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (147.27 KB)
- SynGlwPad.exe (95.27 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.27 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.23 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.27 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.27 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.27 KB)
This page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found automatically. After you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:19:12.023