Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more information about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is rundll32.exe. Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's primary file takes about 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) and is named InstNT.exe.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is composed of the following executables which take 2.50 MB (2626584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynAcer.exe (141.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.37 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (325.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\InstNT.exe
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynCntxt.rtf
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynMood.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:58:18.230