Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
where you can get more info on Synaptics Incorporated. More details about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be seen at www.synaptics.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 167.30 KB (171320 bytes) on disk and is titled InstNT.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 3.32 MB (3477328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (167.30 KB)
- SynMood.exe (239.30 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.25 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (107.30 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (247.30 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Registry that is not cleaned:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program marketed by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The software company is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 09:01:38.460