Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your systemSynaptics
. You can read more on Synaptics or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. The application's main executable file occupies 121.29 KB (124200 bytes) on disk and is named InstNT.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. They take about 2.46 MB (2580344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (121.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (228.00 KB)
- SynToshiba.exe (196.00 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.29 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (101.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (236.00 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (320.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a program offered by the software company Synaptics. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:28:06.367