Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. More information about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. Please follow www.synaptics.com
if you want to read more on Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. Usually the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 133.29 KB (136488 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 2.92 MB (3063536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (133.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.90 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
The current page applies to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:27:47.930