Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Synaptics Pointing Device Driver can be found at www.synaptics.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 133.29 KB (136488 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.92 MB (3063536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (133.29 KB)
- SynMood.exe (233.29 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (1.90 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (105.29 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (241.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (329.29 KB)
This web page is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The publisher is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Synaptics Pointing Device Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 16:27:55.737