Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Open here
where you can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated. Click on www.synaptics.com
to get more info about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver on Synaptics Incorporated's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory (same installation drive as Windows). rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver. SynapticsReflash.exe is the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver's primary executable file and it takes approximately 767.73 KB (786160 bytes) on disk.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver contains of the executables below. They take 4.24 MB (4442256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (195.73 KB)
- SynapticsReflash.exe (767.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (255.73 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (139.73 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (267.73 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (331.73 KB)
This info is about Synaptics Pointing Device Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Synaptics Pointing Device Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is an application released by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Synaptics Pointing Device Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Synaptics Pointing Device Driver". If it exists on your system the Synaptics Pointing Device Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Synaptics Pointing Device Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Synaptics Pointing Device Driver:
- The web site of the program is: www.synaptics.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver.
8. After uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Synaptics Pointing Device Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Synaptics Pointing Device Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Synaptics Pointing Device Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Synaptics Pointing Device Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:54:45.317