Sybase ASE Editor Software
Sybase ASE Editor Software is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sybase ASE Editor Software from your systemSobolsoft
. More information about Sobolsoft can be found here
. Please open www.sobolsoft.com
if you want to read more on Sybase ASE Editor Software on Sobolsoft's page. Usually the Sybase ASE Editor Software program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sybase ASE Editor Software folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sybase ASE Editor Software\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sybase ASE Editor Software. Sybase ASE Editor Software's primary file takes about 804.00 KB (823296 bytes) and is named Sybase ASE Editor Software.exe.
Sybase ASE Editor Software installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.63 MB (1712022
bytes) on disk.
- Sybase ASE Editor Software.exe (804.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (169.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
Sybase ASE Editor Software is a program marketed by the software company Sobolsoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Sybase ASE Editor Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sybase ASE Editor Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sybase ASE Editor Software or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sybase ASE Editor Software". If it is installed on your PC the Sybase ASE Editor Software application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sybase ASE Editor Software in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sybase ASE Editor Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sybase ASE Editor Software:
- The publisher is: www.sobolsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sybase ASE Editor Software\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sybase ASE Editor Software.
8. After uninstalling Sybase ASE Editor Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sybase ASE Editor Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sybase ASE Editor Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sybase ASE Editor Software by Sobolsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Sybase ASE Editor Software by Sobolsoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sybase ASE Editor Software supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 15:34:21.230