You can find below details on how to remove SwordBible 5.42 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SwordBible 5.42 from your PCCrosswire
. Check out here
where you can read more on Crosswire. Detailed information about SwordBible 5.42 can be seen at http://www.swordwarrior.net
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordBible directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordBible\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SwordBible 5.42. SwordBible 5.42's main file takes around 2.35 MB (2462208 bytes) and is called SwordBible.exe.
SwordBible 5.42 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.02 MB (3166490
bytes) on disk:
- SwordBible.exe (2.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
This page is about SwordBible 5.42 version 5.42
SwordBible 5.42 is a program offered by the software company Crosswire. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase SwordBible 5.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SwordBible 5.42 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SwordBible 5.42 or simply click the Search field and type in "SwordBible 5.42". If it is installed on your PC the SwordBible 5.42 app will be found very quickly. When you select SwordBible 5.42 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SwordBible 5.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SwordBible 5.42:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.swordwarrior.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SwordBible\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SwordBible 5.42.
8. After uninstalling SwordBible 5.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SwordBible 5.42 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SwordBible 5.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SwordBible 5.42 by Crosswire from your PC, nor are we saying that SwordBible 5.42 by Crosswire is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SwordBible 5.42 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 07:30:19.013