This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Swift Record for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Swift Record from your systemSwift Record
. More information on Swift Record can be seen here
. Click on http://theswiftrecord.com/support
to get more data about Swift Record on Swift Record's website. Swift Record is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Swift Record's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. utilSwiftRecord.exe is the Swift Record's primary executable file and it occupies around 632.50 KB (647680 bytes) on disk.
Swift Record installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.75 MB (1831424
bytes) on disk.
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (632.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.23.052420
only. You can find below info on other versions of Swift Record:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application by Swift Record. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Swift Record from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Swift Record or simply click the Search field and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Swift Record in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the application is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Swift Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Swift Record supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-19 09:05:51.260