You can find on this page details on how to remove Swift Record for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Swift Record from your PCSwift Record
. Take a look here
for more details on Swift Record. You can read more about related to Swift Record at http://theswiftrecord.com/support
. Usually the Swift Record program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Swift Record folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Swift Record is C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Swift Record's primary file takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is named SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Swift Record installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.58 MB (2705440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SwiftRecordUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilSwiftRecord.exe (629.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- SwiftRecord.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SwiftRecord.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Swift Record version 2015.05.22.192418
alone. You can find here a few links to other Swift Record releases:
...click to view all...
Swift Record is an application marketed by Swift Record. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Swift Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Swift Record from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Swift Record or simply click the Search feature and type in "Swift Record". The Swift Record app will be found very quickly. After you select Swift Record in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Swift Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Swift Record:
- The web site of the program is: http://theswiftrecord.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Swift Record\SwiftRecorduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Swift Record.
8. After removing Swift Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Swift Record that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Swift Record with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Swift Record by Swift Record from your PC, we are not saying that Swift Record by Swift Record is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Swift Record in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 22:34:28.780