SwapManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall SwapManager from your computerMobileXperts
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MobileXperts. Detailed information about SwapManager can be found at www.softhelp.cc
. SwapManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SwapManager directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall SwapManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SwapManager\un-SwapManager.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SWAPMANAGER.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
SwapManager contains of the executables below. They take 551.31 KB (564543
bytes) on disk.
- SWAPMANAGER.EXE (112.00 KB)
- un-SwapManager.exe (439.31 KB)
This web page is about SwapManager version 3.0
SwapManager is a program released by MobileXperts. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall SwapManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SwapManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SwapManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SwapManager". The SwapManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SwapManager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SwapManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SwapManager:
- The web site of the program is: www.softhelp.cc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SwapManager\un-SwapManager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SwapManager.
8. After uninstalling SwapManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SwapManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SwapManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SwapManager by MobileXperts from your computer, we are not saying that SwapManager by MobileXperts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SwapManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:44:29.790