Suuntolink is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Suuntolink from your computerSuunto
. More info about Suunto can be seen here
. Suuntolink is commonly set up in the C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Suuntolink directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Suuntolink\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Suuntolink. squirrel.exe is the Suuntolink's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.80 MB (1885696 bytes) on disk.
Suuntolink is composed of the following executables which take 139.46 MB (146233896
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- Suuntolink.exe (58.78 MB)
- SDSApplicationServer.exe (7.01 MB)
- SuuntolinkLauncher.exe (1.20 MB)
- Suuntolink.exe (58.78 MB)
- SDSApplicationServer.exe (7.11 MB)
- SuuntolinkLauncher.exe (1.19 MB)
This web page is about Suuntolink version 2.1.44
only. You can find here a few links to other Suuntolink versions:
Suuntolink is a program marketed by Suunto. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Suuntolink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Suuntolink from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Suuntolink or simply click the Search field and type in "Suuntolink". The Suuntolink app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Suuntolink in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Suuntolink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Suuntolink.
8. After uninstalling Suuntolink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Suuntolink which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Suuntolink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Suuntolink by Suunto from your computer, we are not saying that Suuntolink by Suunto is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Suuntolink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 17:38:43.787