Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0
Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 from your PCSuunto Oy
. More data about Suunto Oy can be read here
. More data about the program Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 can be seen at http://www.suunto.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Suunto\Suunto Dive Manager 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Suunto\Suunto Dive Manager 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.45 MB (9907712 bytes) on disk.
Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.09 MB (10582392
bytes) on disk.
- DM.exe (9.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 version 2.5.0
Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 is an application by the software company Suunto Oy. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0". If it exists on your system the Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.suunto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Suunto\Suunto Dive Manager 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 by Suunto Oy from your PC, nor are we saying that Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 by Suunto Oy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Suunto Dive Manager 2.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:45:13.190