Surfer 14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Surfer 14 from your systemGolden Software, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Golden Software, LLC. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Golden Software\Surfer 14 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is labeled Surfer.exe and it has a size of 10.89 MB (11415952 bytes).
Surfer 14 contains of the executables below. They take 16.77 MB (17581296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeodeWPF.exe (1,007.89 KB)
- GSCrashu.exe (622.39 KB)
- InternetUpdate2.exe (471.89 KB)
- InternetUpdateu.exe (471.89 KB)
- lsinit.exe (684.00 KB)
- pdftobmp.exe (1.71 MB)
- Surfer.exe (10.89 MB)
- SurferUpdate.exe (870.39 KB)
- Scripter.exe (142.39 KB)
This data is about Surfer 14 version 14.2.661
alone. Click on the links below for other Surfer 14 versions:
Surfer 14 is a program released by Golden Software, LLC. Some users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Surfer 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Surfer 14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Surfer 14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Surfer 14 ". If it is installed on your PC the Surfer 14 program will be found very quickly. When you select Surfer 14 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Surfer 14 , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Surfer 14 .
8. After removing Surfer 14 , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Surfer 14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Surfer 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Surfer 14 by Golden Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Surfer 14 by Golden Software, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Surfer 14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 16:55:48.327