Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0
Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 from your systemElephant Games
. Check out here
for more info on Elephant Games. Usually the Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surface - Game of Gods Collectors Edition folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Surface - Game of Gods Collectors Edition\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0. Surface_Game_of_Gods.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.29 MB (3448832 bytes) on disk.
Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.39 MB (3552990
bytes) on disk.
- Surface_Game_of_Gods.exe (3.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.72 KB)
The current web page applies to Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 version 1.0
Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 is a program offered by Elephant Games. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0.
8. After removing Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 by Elephant Games from your computer, we are not saying that Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 by Elephant Games is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Surface - Game of Gods CE v1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:16:52.487