SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301
SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 from your PCSurfEasy Inc
. Go over here
for more information on SurfEasy Inc. You can see more info related to SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 at http://www.surfeasy.com
. SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SurfEasy VPN folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SurfEasy VPN\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SurfEasyVPN.exe and it has a size of 12.80 MB (13421936 bytes).
SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.39 MB (27667232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (394.20 KB)
- msvc_mfc_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- msvc_sp1_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- msvc_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
- SurfEasyService.exe (3.12 MB)
- SurfEasyVPN.exe (12.80 MB)
- unzip.exe (107.36 KB)
- TrayManager.exe (15.86 KB)
- TrayManager.exe (95.36 KB)
- openvpn.exe (2.04 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (87.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.301
of SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301.
SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 is an application by SurfEasy Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301". The SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301:
- The software company is: http://www.surfeasy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SurfEasy VPN\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301.
8. After removing SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 by SurfEasy Inc from your PC, we are not saying that SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 by SurfEasy Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SurfEasy VPN 3.0.301 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-14 10:40:54.440