Surf Safely is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Surf Safely from your PCGratifying Apps
. You can read more on Gratifying Apps or check for application updates here
. Surf Safely is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Surf Safely directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Surf Safely\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Surf Safely. SoftwareDetector.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Surf Safely. They take 861.60 KB (882280
bytes) on disk.
- SoftwareDetector.exe (120.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- storageedit.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (187.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Surf Safely.
Surf Safely is a program offered by Gratifying Apps. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Surf Safely is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Surf Safely from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Surf Safely or simply activate the Search field and type in "Surf Safely". If it is installed on your PC the Surf Safely program will be found automatically. When you click Surf Safely in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Surf Safely, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Surf Safely.
8. After uninstalling Surf Safely, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Surf Safely which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Surf Safely with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Surf Safely by Gratifying Apps from your computer, we are not saying that Surf Safely by Gratifying Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Surf Safely in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-26 19:18:19.307