SureThing Express Labeler
SureThing Express Labeler is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SureThing Express Labeler from your PCMicroVision Development, Inc.
. More information on MicroVision Development, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about SureThing Express Labeler at http://www.surething.com
. SureThing Express Labeler is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing Express Labeler folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove SureThing Express Labeler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing Express Labeler\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. stax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.27 MB (1334176 bytes) on disk.
SureThing Express Labeler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.92 MB (2016506
bytes) on disk.
- stax.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.34 KB)
SureThing Express Labeler is a program marketed by the software company MicroVision Development, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SureThing Express Labeler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SureThing Express Labeler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SureThing Express Labeler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SureThing Express Labeler". The SureThing Express Labeler app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SureThing Express Labeler in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SureThing Express Labeler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SureThing Express Labeler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.surething.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing Express Labeler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SureThing Express Labeler.
8. After removing SureThing Express Labeler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SureThing Express Labeler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SureThing Express Labeler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SureThing Express Labeler by MicroVision Development, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SureThing Express Labeler by MicroVision Development, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SureThing Express Labeler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:59:13.033