SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe from your systemMicroVision Development, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on MicroVision Development, Inc.. Detailed information about SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe can be seen at http://www.surething.com
. SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing CD Labeler 5 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe is C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing CD Labeler 5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe's primary file takes about 3.24 MB (3400344 bytes) and its name is stcd.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe. They take about 4.43 MB (4650080
bytes) on disk.
- mvupdater.exe (72.65 KB)
- stcd.exe (3.24 MB)
- stwmplaunch.exe (9.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.647.0
of SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe. You can find here a few links to other SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe versions:
...click to view all...
SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe is an application released by MicroVision Development, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe or simply click the Search feature and type in "SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe". If it exists on your system the SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.surething.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SureThing CD Labeler 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe.
8. After removing SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe by MicroVision Development, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe by MicroVision Development, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:14:17.693