Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
This info is about Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/9420. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. How to uninstall Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance from your system
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.27 MB (13919576
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SupremeCommander.exe (12.60 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance or simply click the Search feature and type in "Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance". If it is installed on your PC the Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.
8. After uninstalling Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130