Supreme Commander is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. Supreme Commander is frequently installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\supreme commander directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Supreme Commander's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/9350. A way to uninstall Supreme Commander from your PC
The executables below are part of Supreme Commander. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1317728
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- LuaPlus.exe (81.51 KB)
- SupremeCommander.exe (516.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Supreme Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Supreme Commander from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Supreme Commander or simply click the Search field and type in "Supreme Commander". If it is installed on your PC the Supreme Commander app will be found very quickly. After you click Supreme Commander in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Supreme Commander, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Supreme Commander.
8. After removing Supreme Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Supreme Commander that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Supreme Commander with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130