Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0
Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 from your computerConsona.
. You can find out more on Consona. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 can be found at http://www.consona.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\mirrordriver directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\mirrordriver\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled driverinst.exe and it has a size of 377.00 KB (386048 bytes).
Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1561027
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- driverinst.exe (377.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.0
of Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0.
When you're planning to uninstall Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 is a program marketed by Consona.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0". The Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.consona.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\supportsoft\bin\mirrordriver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0.
8. After removing Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 by Consona. from your PC, nor are we saying that Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 by Consona. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Supportsoft Mirror Driver 1.8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 02:19:27.977