Support.com Toolbar Updater
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Support.com Toolbar Updater for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Support.com Toolbar Updater from your systemAsk.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ask.com. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater directory (same installation drive as Windows). Support.com Toolbar Updater's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Updater.exe is the Support.com Toolbar Updater's main executable file and it takes around 1.49 MB (1557160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Support.com Toolbar Updater. They occupy about 1.49 MB (1557160
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1129
of Support.com Toolbar Updater. You can find below a few links to other Support.com Toolbar Updater releases:
...click to view all...
Support.com Toolbar Updater is an application marketed by Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Support.com Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Support.com Toolbar Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Support.com Toolbar Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Support.com Toolbar Updater". The Support.com Toolbar Updater program will be found very quickly. When you click Support.com Toolbar Updater in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Support.com Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Support.com Toolbar Updater.
8. After removing Support.com Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Support.com Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Support.com Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Support.com Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your computer, we are not saying that Support.com Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Support.com Toolbar Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 20:19:38.490