You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Support Desk for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Support Desk from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Support Desk is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Support Desk". The program's main executable file occupies 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Support Desk. They occupy about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Support Desk.
Support Desk is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Support Desk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Support Desk from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Support Desk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Support Desk". The Support Desk application will be found automatically. When you click Support Desk in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Support Desk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Support Desk.
8. After uninstalling Support Desk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Support Desk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Support Desk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Support Desk by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Support Desk by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Support Desk in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 18:17:42.007