This web page is about Supercow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Supercow from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. Go over here
for more details on Media Contact LLC. Further information about Supercow can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Supercow directory (same installation drive as Windows). Supercow's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Supercow\unins000.exe. Supercow's main file takes about 18.00 KB (18432 bytes) and is called game.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Supercow. They take about 1.56 MB (1638049
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (18.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (880.00 KB)
This data is about Supercow version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Supercow you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Supercow:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Supercow's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameTop.com\Supercow
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameTop.com\Supercow\data\gamelog.log
Supercow is an application marketed by the software company Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Supercow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Supercow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Supercow or simply click the Search feature and type in "Supercow". If it exists on your system the Supercow program will be found automatically. After you click Supercow in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Supercow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supercow:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Supercow\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Supercow.
8. After removing Supercow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Supercow which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Supercow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Supercow by Media Contact LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Supercow by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Supercow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:41:49.473