This web page is about Supercow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Supercow from your PCFreeGamePick
. You can read more on FreeGamePick or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Supercow can be seen at http://www.freegamepick.net/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Supercow directory (same installation drive as Windows). Supercow's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Supercow\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 880.00 KB (901120 bytes) on disk and is named game.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Supercow. They occupy 2.00 MB (2097353
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (880.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Supercow is a program by FreeGamePick. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Supercow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Supercow with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Supercow or simply activate the Search field and type in "Supercow". If it exists on your system the Supercow program will be found automatically. After you select Supercow in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Supercow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supercow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freegamepick.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Supercow\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Supercow.
8. After uninstalling Supercow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Supercow that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Supercow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Supercow by FreeGamePick from your computer, nor are we saying that Supercow by FreeGamePick is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Supercow supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-06 16:36:05.817