You can find below detailed information on how to remove Supercow for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Supercow from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Supercow can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Supercow is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\Supercow directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Supercow by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\Supercow\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called supercow-WT.exe and its approximative size is 2.33 MB (2441688 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Supercow. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3913792
bytes) on disk.
- supercow-WT.exe (2.33 MB)
- supercow.exe (880.00 KB)
- supercow-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Supercow version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Supercow releases:
Supercow is an application offered by WildTangent. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Supercow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Supercow from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Supercow or simply click the Search feature and type in "Supercow". If it exists on your system the Supercow application will be found very quickly. After you click Supercow in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Supercow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Supercow:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\Supercow\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Supercow.
8. After uninstalling Supercow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Supercow that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Supercow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Supercow by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Supercow by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Supercow in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 23:08:25.053