Supercopier 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Supercopier 188.8.131.52 from your PCSupercopier
. You can read more on Supercopier or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Supercopier 184.108.40.206 at http://supercopier.first-world.info/
. Usually the Supercopier 220.127.116.11 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Supercopier folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Supercopier\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Supercopier 18.104.22.168. The application's main executable file is labeled miner.exe and occupies 207.01 KB (211982 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Supercopier 22.214.171.124. They take about 254.40 KB (260507
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (47.39 KB)
- miner.exe (207.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Supercopier 188.8.131.52.
Supercopier 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by Supercopier. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Supercopier 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Supercopier 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Supercopier 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Supercopier 126.96.36.199". The Supercopier 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Supercopier 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Supercopier 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supercopier 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://supercopier.first-world.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Supercopier\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Supercopier 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Supercopier 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Supercopier 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Supercopier 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Supercopier 220.127.116.11 by Supercopier from your PC, nor are we saying that Supercopier 18.104.22.168 by Supercopier is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Supercopier 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 13:11:56.053