Supercopier 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Supercopier 184.108.40.206 from your computerSupercopier
. Check out here
for more information on Supercopier. More details about the application Supercopier 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://supercopier.first-world.info/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Supercopier directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Supercopier 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\Supercopier\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. supercopier.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 806.00 KB (825344 bytes) on disk.
Supercopier 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 853.37 KB (873846
bytes) on disk:
- supercopier.exe (806.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Supercopier 188.8.131.52.
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you want to remove Supercopier 184.108.40.206 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Supercopier 220.127.116.11 from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Supercopier
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Supercopier\Supercopier.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Supercopier\Uninstall.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\supercopier-windows-x86-18.104.22.168-setup.exe.FriendlyAppName
Supercopier 22.214.171.124 is a program by Supercopier. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Supercopier 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Supercopier 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Supercopier 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Supercopier 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the Supercopier 18.104.22.168 app will be found very quickly. When you select Supercopier 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Supercopier 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Supercopier 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://supercopier.first-world.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Supercopier\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Supercopier 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Supercopier 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Supercopier 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Supercopier 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Supercopier 126.96.36.199 by Supercopier from your PC, we are not saying that Supercopier 188.8.131.52 by Supercopier is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Supercopier 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 19:52:12.873