This web page is about SuperRam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SuperRam from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. You can get more details related to SuperRam at http://www.pgware.com
. SuperRam is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SuperRam's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe". SuperRam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.51 MB (2632320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SuperRam. They occupy about 12.87 MB (13500384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SuperRam.exe (2.51 MB)
- SuperRamDefrag.exe (1.15 MB)
- SuperRamRegister.exe (2.14 MB)
- SuperRamService.exe (1.85 MB)
- SuperRamTray.exe (1.87 MB)
- SuperRamUpdate.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to SuperRam version 22.214.171.1244
only. For other SuperRam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SuperRam is an application marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SuperRam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SuperRam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SuperRam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperRam". If it exists on your system the SuperRam program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SuperRam in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SuperRam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperRam:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\SuperRam\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SuperRam.
8. After uninstalling SuperRam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SuperRam that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperRam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SuperRam by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SuperRam by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperRam supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 15:32:36.807