SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 from your systemSFLT LTD
. You can find out more on SFLT LTD or check for application updates here
. Usually the SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperFilter(SL) directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SuperFilter(SL)\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 35.65 KB (36505 bytes) on disk and is named SFLT.exe.
The following executables are contained in SuperFilter(SL) 1.0. They occupy 10.69 MB (11207642
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- anyday.exe (21.50 KB)
- BFJia.exe (748.00 KB)
- CoupleFil.exe (2.45 MB)
- fltdsg.exe (856.00 KB)
- QUCalculator.exe (35.63 KB)
- Q_Val.exe (35.64 KB)
- SANYDAY.exe (35.65 KB)
- SFLT.exe (35.65 KB)
- SFLTDSG.exe (35.65 KB)
- SLink.exe (35.63 KB)
- SLPF.exe (35.63 KB)
- SQUCalculator.exe (888.00 KB)
- SQ_Val.exe (33.00 KB)
- SSFLT.exe (1.74 MB)
- SSLink.exe (812.00 KB)
- SSLPF.exe (1.44 MB)
- SSXPA.exe (1.46 MB)
- SXPA.exe (35.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (37.33 KB)
This page is about SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 version 1.0
SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 is a program released by the software company SFLT LTD. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SuperFilter(SL) 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SuperFilter(SL) 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SuperFilter(SL) 1.0.
8. After uninstalling SuperFilter(SL) 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 by SFLT LTD from your computer, we are not saying that SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 by SFLT LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperFilter(SL) 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 23:47:43.640