SuperBeam is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SuperBeam from your systemLiveQoS Inc
. Open here
where you can find out more on LiveQoS Inc. Further information about SuperBeam can be found at http://liveqos.com/
. Usually the SuperBeam program is placed in the C:\Program Files\SuperBeam directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SuperBeam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SuperBeam\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SuperBeam's primary file takes around 381.75 KB (390912 bytes) and its name is SuperBeam.exe.
SuperBeam is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.41 MB (1481637
bytes) on disk:
- SuperBeam.exe (381.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of SuperBeam. Click on the links below for other SuperBeam versions:
SuperBeam is a program released by LiveQoS Inc. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase SuperBeam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SuperBeam from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SuperBeam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SuperBeam". The SuperBeam application will be found very quickly. When you select SuperBeam in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SuperBeam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SuperBeam:
- The publisher is: http://liveqos.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SuperBeam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperBeam.
8. After removing SuperBeam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SuperBeam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperBeam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SuperBeam by LiveQoS Inc from your computer, we are not saying that SuperBeam by LiveQoS Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SuperBeam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:39:04.100