You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SuperBeam for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SuperBeam from your computerLiveQoS Inc
. More information about LiveQoS Inc can be found here
. More info about the program SuperBeam can be seen at http://liveqos.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SuperBeam directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SuperBeam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SuperBeam. SuperBeam's main file takes about 381.75 KB (390912 bytes) and is called SuperBeam.exe.
SuperBeam contains of the executables below. They take 1.41 MB (1481637
bytes) on disk.
- SuperBeam.exe (381.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This info is about SuperBeam version 7
only. You can find below info on other releases of SuperBeam:
SuperBeam is an application by LiveQoS Inc. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SuperBeam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SuperBeam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SuperBeam or simply click the Search feature and type in "SuperBeam". If it is installed on your PC the SuperBeam app will be found very quickly. After you click SuperBeam in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SuperBeam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SuperBeam:
- The web site of the application is: http://liveqos.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SuperBeam\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SuperBeam.
8. After removing SuperBeam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SuperBeam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SuperBeam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SuperBeam by LiveQoS Inc from your PC, we are not saying that SuperBeam by LiveQoS Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SuperBeam in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 01:44:16.543