Super Screen Recorder 2.0
Super Screen Recorder 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Super Screen Recorder 2.0 from your computerZeallSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on ZeallSoft, Inc.. More data about the program Super Screen Recorder 2.0 can be found at http://www.free-screen-capture.com
. Usually the Super Screen Recorder 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Zeallsoft\Super Screen Recorder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Super Screen Recorder 2.0 is "C:\Program Files\Zeallsoft\Super Screen Recorder\unins000.exe". Super Screen Recorder 2.0's main file takes around 616.00 KB (630784 bytes) and its name is SSRecorder.exe.
Super Screen Recorder 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 691.45 KB (708041
bytes) on disk.
- SSRecorder.exe (616.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about Super Screen Recorder 2.0 version 2.0
Super Screen Recorder 2.0 is an application marketed by ZeallSoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Super Screen Recorder 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Super Screen Recorder 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Super Screen Recorder 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Screen Recorder 2.0". The Super Screen Recorder 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Super Screen Recorder 2.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Super Screen Recorder 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Screen Recorder 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.free-screen-capture.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Zeallsoft\Super Screen Recorder\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Super Screen Recorder 2.0.
8. After removing Super Screen Recorder 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Screen Recorder 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Screen Recorder 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super Screen Recorder 2.0 by ZeallSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Super Screen Recorder 2.0 by ZeallSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Screen Recorder 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130