You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Super Notifier for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Super Notifier from your PCFlexibleShopper
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FlexibleShopper. Super Notifier is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Notifier folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Super Notifier's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Notifier\Super Notifier.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". The application's main executable file has a size of 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk and is called Super Notifier.exe.
Super Notifier installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- Super Notifier.exe (766.00 KB)
Super Notifier is a program by the software company FlexibleShopper. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Super Notifier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Super Notifier with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Super Notifier or simply activate the Search field and type in "Super Notifier". If it is installed on your PC the Super Notifier application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Super Notifier in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Super Notifier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Notifier.
8. After uninstalling Super Notifier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Notifier which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Notifier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Super Notifier by FlexibleShopper from your computer, we are not saying that Super Notifier by FlexibleShopper is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Notifier supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:08:28.943