Super Mario 63
Super Mario 63 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Super Mario 63 from your systemePlaybus.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ePlaybus.com. Click on http://www.eplaybus.com
to get more information about Super Mario 63 on ePlaybus.com's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Super Mario 63 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Super Mario 63 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Super Mario 63\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Super Mario 63.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.23 MB (9675776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Super Mario 63. They occupy 9.90 MB (10383130
bytes) on disk.
- Super Mario 63.exe (9.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Super Mario 63 version 63
Super Mario 63 is an application by ePlaybus.com. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Super Mario 63 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Super Mario 63 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Super Mario 63 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Mario 63". The Super Mario 63 application will be found very quickly. When you select Super Mario 63 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Super Mario 63, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Mario 63:
- The publisher is: http://www.eplaybus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ePlaybus.com\Super Mario 63\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Super Mario 63.
8. After removing Super Mario 63, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Super Mario 63 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Mario 63 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Super Mario 63 by ePlaybus.com from your PC, we are not saying that Super Mario 63 by ePlaybus.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Mario 63 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 01:43:16.513