Super Granny 5
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Super Granny 5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Super Granny 5 from your computerWildTangent
. Check out here
for more details on WildTangent. You can read more about about Super Granny 5 at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SuperGranny5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Super Granny 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SuperGranny5\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Super Granny 5's primary file takes around 3.61 MB (3788520 bytes) and is called SuperGranny5-WT.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Super Granny 5. They occupy 5.85 MB (6133072
bytes) on disk.
- SuperGranny5-WT.exe (3.61 MB)
- SuperGranny5.exe (1.69 MB)
- supergranny5-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Super Granny 5.
Super Granny 5 is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Super Granny 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Super Granny 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Super Granny 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Super Granny 5". The Super Granny 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Super Granny 5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Super Granny 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Super Granny 5:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SuperGranny5\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Super Granny 5.
8. After uninstalling Super Granny 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Granny 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Super Granny 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Super Granny 5 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Granny 5 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Super Granny 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:09:53.627