Super Collapse II
Super Collapse II is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Collapse II folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Super Collapse II is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Collapse II\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. relapse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 351.00 KB (359424 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Super Collapse II from your PC
The executables below are part of Super Collapse II. They take about 426.45 KB (436681
bytes) on disk.
- relapse.exe (351.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Super Collapse II.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Super Collapse II from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Super Collapse II:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\Super Collapse II
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\Super Collapse II\Read Me for Support Information.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\Super Collapse II\Super Collapse II.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\Super Collapse II\Visit GameHouse.com.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MumboJumbo\Super Collapse II\Visit MumboJumbo.com.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MumboJumbo\Super Collapse II
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MumboJumbo\Super Collapse II
Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Super Collapse II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Super Collapse II from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Super Collapse II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Super Collapse II". The Super Collapse II app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Super Collapse II in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Super Collapse II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Super Collapse II.
8. After removing Super Collapse II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Super Collapse II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Super Collapse II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130