Super Collapse! II
Super Collapse! II is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Super Collapse! II from your PCSpintop Media, Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Spintop Media, Inc. Please follow http://www.spintop-games.com
if you want to read more on Super Collapse! II on Spintop Media, Inc's website. Super Collapse! II is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Super Collapse! II folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Super Collapse! II\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Super Collapse! II. Super Collapse! II's main file takes about 1.02 MB (1064960 bytes) and is called Relapse.exe.
Super Collapse! II contains of the executables below. They take 1.06 MB (1116404
bytes) on disk.
- Relapse.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.24 KB)
Super Collapse! II is an application marketed by the software company Spintop Media, Inc. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Super Collapse! II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Super Collapse! II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Super Collapse! II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Super Collapse! II". The Super Collapse! II program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Super Collapse! II in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Super Collapse! II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Collapse! II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spintop-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Super Collapse! II\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Super Collapse! II.
8. After removing Super Collapse! II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Super Collapse! II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Super Collapse! II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Super Collapse! II by Spintop Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Super Collapse! II by Spintop Media, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Super Collapse! II supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:02:42.327