Super Bounce Out!
Super Bounce Out! is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Super Bounce Out! from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GameHouse, Inc.. Detailed information about Super Bounce Out! can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall Super Bounce Out! . UNWISE.EXE is the Super Bounce Out! 's primary executable file and it occupies circa 158.50 KB (162304 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Super Bounce Out! . They take about 413.50 KB (423424
bytes) on disk.
- BounceOut.exe (255.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Super Bounce Out! is a program offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Super Bounce Out! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Super Bounce Out! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Super Bounce Out! or simply click the Search field and type in "Super Bounce Out! ". If it exists on your system the Super Bounce Out! application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Super Bounce Out! in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Super Bounce Out! , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Super Bounce Out! :
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files\GameHouse\BounceOut\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Super Bounce Out! .
8. After uninstalling Super Bounce Out! , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Super Bounce Out! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Super Bounce Out! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Super Bounce Out! by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Super Bounce Out! by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Super Bounce Out! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 14:45:20.047