This info is about SupTab for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SupTab directory (same installation drive as Windows). A guide to uninstall SupTab from your system
SupTab contains of the executables below. They take 612.33 KB (627029
bytes) on disk.
- SupIePluginServiceUpdate.exe (496.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.22 KB)
This page is about SupTab version 184.108.40.206
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SupTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SupTab from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SupTab or simply click the Search field and type in "SupTab". If it exists on your system the SupTab app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SupTab in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SupTab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SupTab.
8. After removing SupTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SupTab which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SupTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130