You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SunriseBrowse for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SunriseBrowse from your PCSunriseBrowse
. Check out here
for more details on SunriseBrowse. Click on http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
to get more info about SunriseBrowse on SunriseBrowse's website. SunriseBrowse is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall SunriseBrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called SunriseBrowse.BOAS.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791224 bytes).
SunriseBrowse installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.65 MB (9070960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SunriseBrowseUn.exe (549.74 KB)
- SunriseBrowseUninstall.exe (253.70 KB)
- utilSunriseBrowse.exe (517.24 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SunriseBrowse.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SunriseBrowse.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SunriseBrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.74 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.74 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.BRT.Helper.exe (157.74 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- SunriseBrowse.PurBrowse.exe (289.24 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.10.24.162649
of SunriseBrowse. Click on the links below for other SunriseBrowse versions:
...click to view all...
SunriseBrowse is a program by the software company SunriseBrowse. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SunriseBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SunriseBrowse from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SunriseBrowse or simply click the Search field and type in "SunriseBrowse". If it exists on your system the SunriseBrowse application will be found very quickly. After you select SunriseBrowse in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SunriseBrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SunriseBrowse:
- The publisher is: http://sunrisebrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SunriseBrowse\SunriseBrowseUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SunriseBrowse.
8. After uninstalling SunriseBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SunriseBrowse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SunriseBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse from your PC, nor are we saying that SunriseBrowse by SunriseBrowse is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SunriseBrowse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 20:27:20.510