Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0
You can find below details on how to remove Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 from your systemBhate Software Consultants
. More information about Bhate Software Consultants can be seen here
. Please open http://pointandfigure.co.cc/stockdata.htm
if you want to read more on Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 on Bhate Software Consultants's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sumshare GetData folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sumshare GetData\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0. Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0's primary file takes about 2.46 MB (2574848 bytes) and is named sumsharegetdata.exe.
Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.34 MB (3500318
bytes) on disk.
- IPClient_uninstall.exe (201.00 KB)
- sumsharegetdata.exe (2.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0.
Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 is an application by Bhate Software Consultants. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0". The Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://pointandfigure.co.cc/stockdata.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sumshare GetData\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 by Bhate Software Consultants from your computer, we are not saying that Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 by Bhate Software Consultants is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sumshare GetData version 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-11 19:30:32.500